Tuesday 17 January 2012

A bit of an update

Hi scorers!

Apologies for not posting for a while- I've had a busy couple of weeks.

The other weekend, I took Kevin- a mate of mine from France- to the
Man. City v Man. Utd game in the 3rd Round of the FA Cup. It was a fantastic
stadium, a great atmosphere and an amazing game. Just before the game,
I brought a red and black scarf as a souvenir- thinking it was a Manchester United
scarf, before realising it turned out to be a City away scarf- got a bit of stick for that
from the United fans.

As well, I've alway's had Kevin down as a relatively low key Manchester United fan,
so I was surprised to see him shouting abusive chants at the Man. City fans half way through the game. 
At least he got into it. When I came back to Birmingham, I asked dad: 'did you enjoy your 0-0 with Wolves?'.

Also, I've justcome back from a weekend in London, watching Blues win 6-0 against 9-men Millwall with
my brother. Although it was pretty much game won when they had their second sending off, I was delighted with how clinical we were in the final third. Pretty happy with that.

Cheers for reading.
Gabriel.

No comments:

Post a Comment